To Apply For A Scholarship
Scholarship applications will be available in January of the academic year in which the student has been accepted, or expects to be accepted for enrollment. Applications must be returned with a postmark no later than April 1st.
- We receive your application.
- We will acknowledge receipt
- If received by April 1st it will be considered in that year.
- If received after April 1st we will hold it until the following year.
- Applicants can expect to be notified by May 1st.
The Foundation’s Grants Committee on Scholarships will determine the award winners. Scholarship award funds will be paid directly to the educational institutions that have accepted the students. In some cases a personal interview may be required as part of the application process.
- Students may attend any post-secondary educational institution, including, but not limited to, four-year colleges and universities, community colleges, technical colleges and vocational schools.
The Martin Luther King School Dream Foundation
705 Spruce Street
Edmonds, WA 98020
Please be sure to include your full name, mailing address, e-mail and phone number(s).